Monday, April 1, 2013

BEDA Day #1: Of Pinanas and Sherlock

Hey guys,

Today I'm going to talk about Pinanas and Sherlock, two topics I know nothing about, but have been thoroughly researching the past few days. I have come across some amazing discoveries.

What is a pinana, you ask?

Well, as far as my sources can tell me, the pinana is an object made up in a population control conspiracy by the British government in an effort to make people want to breed less. The pinana was designed to be a cast iron copy of the male genitalia. Seen here:

It also comes in the spiky variety.

The idea was that people would be so grossed out by the thing that they would stop having sex. Needless to say, the plan did not work out and the project was scrapped. Aliens were also involved early on, but when they saw that the plan was going to be defunded, they left and decided to put their time, energy and resources into other projects.


As far as Sherlock goes, from my research and reliable sources over at fanfiction.net, I have deduced that Sherlock is a TV show about a genius human/robot who is in love with a 900 year old alien who like to pick various people up and whisk them away in his phone box that is much bigger than it looks. Sherlock is the alien's companion and lover. Also there is someone called the Master involved. I assume that was either Sherlock or the alien during a bit of bedroom roleplay, but I could be mistaken.




April Fool's everyone! :)


The picture I used comes from this website: http://www.yurikonishimura.com/pages/pinana.htm

3 comments:

  1. But I wanted a spikey pinana!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was looking for a picture of a spikey one, but could't find anything...but here's a picture of a spikey vibrator: http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/119914149/Spikey.jpg

      Delete
    2. The spiky version was a joke unfortunately. :(

      Delete