Saturday, April 27, 2013

BEDA #26 - The best questions are the stolen ones

I almost forgot to do this, so I'm just going to pick questions from everyone's past question posts and answer them!

THE tree scent question: 
I've never actually registered the smell of many types of trees in my memory. It's kind of just all trees. I'd probably go with Pine cause it feels so fresh. Or the general smell of a rainforest. It's kind of heavy scented, a little bit musky, but smells like what Oxygen should smell like.

What constitutes a good night in?

Cup of tea, some fruits, maybe chocolate and the internet.

Describe each of your toes. 

The big toe kind of leans in to the second toe. I think they like each other. The fourth toe is quite a bit shorter than the third toe, so I think it's insecure. The tiny toe is happy to just be a toe, but wishes there was more toe nail (but seriously, my tiny toenail is tiny.When I went for a pedicure, the lady laughed at me and asked what the heck was she suppose to be painting)

If you could have any skill uploaded to your brain via plug in your neck (matrix style), what would you like to learn?

Physics/Engineering knowledge. It baffles me.

What would your patronus be? 

Probably a raccoon. Beady little eyes, tiny hands meant for evil scheming gestures. Sounds like a good match.


No comments:

Post a Comment