Tuesday, May 21, 2013

CDSM #20 - Sexy Questiooooons

Whither do you wish to wander in your life?
Everywhere. I've been to Italy twice and would love to go back again. I also want to go to Japan since I speak the language a little bit. I'd love to go to outer space if I get the chance. Hopefully I will but I probably won't.

Your favourite villain (from comics, tv, movies, novels etc)

The first person that comes to mind is Dr. Horrible - I think more generally I just like that type of villain. He's clearly evil - he wants to overthrow society and rule the world and all that jazz. But for some reason we still root for him and we still want him to succeed. People are complicated and I like it when books/movies/comics/etc reflect that.

Preferred coffee beverage? Or tea, if you don't drink coffee.

I am really not a fan of coffee. I don't really like the smell or the taste. Once in a while I'll get a cappuccino, and I've been known to drink a mocha, but those are very rare occasions. I think it's probably a good thing; a few of my roommates drink coffee all the time and it's really quite addictive. I think someone told me that if coffee weren't already such a staple of our diets it would probably require a prescription.
That being said, I like my tea black and with a lot of milk and sugar. Green tea is okay but I am definitely a black tea person. I really like chai in particular.

What wood and core would your wand be made of?

I'm gonna go with Redwood since it's available in bounty here. In terms of cores I just googled a bunch of stuff and one random website had Kitsune Tailhair as an option. Which sounds really cool. And foxes are really cool. Obviously I don't know a lot about this...

Favorite joke?

That's a really tough question. Here's a pretty good (clean) one:

Kermit the Frog walks into a bank. He approaches one of the tellers, a woman named Patricia Wack.
"Hello, Ms. Wack. I'd like to take out a loan."
"Of course. What is this loan for?"
"Ms. Piggy and I are going to buy a house together."
"Congratulations! How much would you like to take out?"
"$200,000."
"Alright. Mr. the Frog, as you probably know, when a customer takes out such a substantial loan we like to keep some sort of collateral for security reasons. Do you have anything to offer?"
"Yes! Actually, I brought something with me, so we can get this all squared away right here."
Kermit reaches into his bag and pulls out a small porcelain figurine of an elephant, the sort that you might find in a cheap tourist shop in some city's Chinatown. He places it on the counter and Patricia looks at it, confused.
"Mr. the Frog, I'm not sure you understand. The collateral needs to be something valuable, so we can be sure you'll pay back the loan."
Kermit looks offended. "Are you implying this isn't valuable? It's valuable to me. It's one of my collection. I have hundreds of elephant statues of all sizes, but this one is the most special to me. It was a gift from my parents on the day I graduated from high school. The first in my collection, in fact."
"I'm sorry, but we need something more valuable. It's our policy. Do you have anything else to offer?"
Kermit begins to get angry. He and Patricia argue for a few more minutes, and eventually he requests to speak to the bank manager. Patricia calls him out and explains the situation. Kermit again talks about his collection and why this porcelain elephant is really quite valuable as collateral. The bank manager thinks it over for a few minutes, finally deciding:
"It's a knick-knack, Patty Wack. Give the frog a loan."

It's so bad but so good at the same time. I apologize.

Embarrassing childhood moment?

When I was in first grade (so like six years old, okay?) I had to pee at school. So I went to the bathroom and after I peed I realized there was no toilet paper in the stall. This must have been the first time I'd encountered this situation or something because I distinctly remember running all the way back to my class crying with my pants still around my ankles...I was not a master problem-solver at that age.

Gigi

1 comment: