Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ali's lilac bubble :)

So, I wasn't sure how I could make a blog post of my room without it being crazy long and having a bazillion photos, so I've made a shorti-ish video of a tour of my room. Please excuse my awful video making skills!




 One thing that really strikes me about my room having thought about what to write, is how girly it actually is! I promise, I'm not a girly girl, nor have I ever been, but I am rather a fan of the colour lilac.
Also, I have quite a large collection of teddys. I have tried, to no avail to clear some of the out, but I'm just far too attached!

So if there's anything you want to know, or stalk me about, let me know, and feel free to ask questions :)

7 comments:

  1. I don't know whether to comment here, or on the Bookface post, or on the Youtubes. Halp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *waves at James* Hai James!

    Yay! Simon's Cat! Oh! X-men game! I have one too!

    I should have introduced my books better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Introduce every book in your room theme next? XD

      Delete
    2. That would be a bit repetitive for Ali xD

      Delete
    3. I concur with Sarah! Bookshelf vlog week!

      Delete
  3. Thumbs up for James!

    And I NEED a Simon's Cat calendar! NEED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wild James appears!

    I like the Polar Bear poster. So much class right there.

    ReplyDelete