Thursday, April 2, 2015

BEDA #1: BEDA #3

Hello my dear friends, I suck. It's already April 2nd. BUT I have a somewhat good excuse because I'm currently working the night shift in the emergency department which means that I go there at 22:00 and come back sometime between 03:00 and 06:00 which means that I'm sleeping most of the day and so on and so forth and what have you. I didn't manage to blog during the day and now it's already too late and it actually really doesn't matter. Please note that I'm in a post shift delirious stage, so what I'm writing might not make sense.

Me right now.

Last time we blogged was BEDA 2014 and we didn't even manage to finish that. I have to admit that I had to google our blog address because I kicked it out of my bookmarks! Shame!

So for this BEDA - may it be more successful than last BEDA - I hope to find out:
  • Where are you right now?
  • What are you doing? Are you working? Are you studying?
  • How is work?
  • WHAT IS WORK?
  • ARE WE ADULTS YET?
  • And tell me what you're obsessed with at the moment.
Alrighty then. Sarah > bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment