Friday, April 10, 2015

BEDA #8 Sarah's Questions.

So my BEDA post comes to you guys TWO DAYS LATE!

On Wednesday I had the fleeting thought that today was my day and then promptly got distracted by doing absolutely nothing at all.

I feel like an imposter posting here now. I'm no longer a student, but what does that make me? An adult? A writer? An editor? I don't know. But the more I think about it the more I want to crawl back into the uncomfortable cocoon that were the essays and exams of my BA.

I say this now, but if I had to go back and do it again... THEY'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!


Seeing as I've come into this post with no topic planned, I figure I'll just answer the questions Sarah posted.... Here goes nothing

  • Where are you right now?
I'm currently at work. I'm currently staring out into the production room. It's quiet so I can get away with writing this. 
  • What are you doing? Are you working? Are you studying?
I'm doing a lot of things actually! I'm still working on the book review website/youtube channel, I'm attempting to do NaNoWriMo this month but am failing spectacularly. I'm working on another pick your path youtube thing and I'm editing a bi-weekly podcast. So lots of things.
  • How is work?
I work at a print company and it's pretty cool. I mainly do the reception stuff but I've been starting to do AV editing. It's lots of fun. I went downtown last weekend to stare at the one movie poster I helped work on. It was a scary moment to realize that I'm actually somewhat legitimate now (see the opening pre-amble about my miniature identity crisis).
  • WHAT IS WORK?
SEE PREVIOUS ANSWER
  • ARE WE ADULTS YET?
NEVER.
  • And tell me what you're obsessed with at the moment.
Obsessions are and aren't limited too:
- Reading Memoirs. Don't ask me, I've just been devouring them. 
- Tolkien. I've been a resurgence. I'm drowning in the Tolkien Tag on tumblr.
- Organizing my tumblr, I need to start tagging my stuff. I'm super bad at that.

So that's my life in a nutshell right now. I hope everyone is is doing well. 

MY QUESTIONS for the next victim poster:
  • Any big plans for the next few months?
  • What makes you feel nostalgic?
  • What are you reading?
  • Apples or Oranges?

No comments:

Post a Comment