Sunday, March 25, 2012

See you in some time!

Hello!
My competitive exams are starting in 5 weeks, and I have a looot of work coming, since, well, it's not about being good but better than the rest of the students, as I previously explained in the post about the French school system.
I'm going to be away for at least two months (5 weeks of revisions and 3 weeks of written exams), and I wanted to say goodbye (but I will survive) (hopefully) (and come back afterwards).
If I find some time, I'll write my article about gills and geology, as requested, because it is fascinating and I'll be delighted to explain what you asked, but I cannot guarantee that I will manage to do it in time.
Anyway, good luck to you all, see you in some time, and, of course, DFTBA!

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like Hell, so the best of luck to you! Go forth and kick some examination ass. DFTBA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with that... that sounds really scary!! DFTBA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really sounds like a nightmare! Good look and DFTBA!

    ReplyDelete