Saturday, July 7, 2012

Millie procrastinates

This place sure is dead. I have exams... but what better way to procrastinate then to try and revive this place?

I know I missed the food theme, but I thought it was necessary to introduce you to Nasi Lemak, a Malaysian specialty. Literally translated it's Rice Fats. Which should give you an idea of how unhealthy it can be. Essentially it's rice cooked in coconut milk, served with a boiled egg, fried peanuts/anchovies, slices of cucumbers and a spicy "sambal" which is some sort of chilli.. gravy/sauce type thing. It has onions most of the time.

Okay, moving on to this week's theme: Favourite Activity.

Simple enough: Sleep, Listen to music, Read, Internet and talk to people.

Yes, I'm boring like that. I've never been one to have extraordinary hobbies like crafting or playing football or anything, so I always stick to my usual. Unfortunately nowadays I spend wayyyy too much time on the internet. Whether watching videos, finding music, blog hopping, reading articles/trivia or looking at random stuff, it entertains me for most of my day if I'm not doing other important things.

Well.. that was a post.


3 comments: