Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ali likes to do stuff.

So it's been a while since I posted on here, and we seem to be in a state of hibernation, but it's all good.
I was desperately trying to think of what to post for the last to weeks, and for food, all I could write were foods that I liked. For study abroad, I had nothing to write as I've never studied abroad, and I don't intend to :)

So to the current post. My favorite activity...

How can anybody pick just one? I guess if I was allowed to only pick one, it would be cuddling. That's an activity right? Big squishy hugs are the best pastime in my opinion.

Other than that, I do like to partake in a little internet browsing from time to time, and by time to time, I mean every possible moment until my eyes hurt from staring at the computer screen.
Well I do also like reading (I got 2 John Green books for my birthday; yay!), playing the sims 3, playing my sexy sexy clarinet, going to the cinema, eating out, spending time with my lovely boyfriend and dancing around my bedroom to cheesy music when I think no one is looking.

I think the things I like to do are pretty standard and as far as I can think there isn't anything I've left off this list (I'll probably think of something as soon as I've posted this).

So yeah,
Smell you later :)

2 comments:

  1. I also like to dance around in my room, respectively the apartment when nobody else is home. I really really hope the neighbors don't see me though :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With no pants? Actually who am I kidding. Of course it's with no pants. It makes everything more fun when you don't have pants.

      Delete